Banking and Reconciliations Officer
Vacancy No.: 03/2017
Department: Currency and Banking Operations
Work unit: Banking Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Supervisor Banking Unit
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Banking and Reconciliations Officer within the Currency and Banking Operations Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking. A solid record of academic success would be an advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in a position related to Accounting, Finance and Banking.
To provide effective and efficient banking service to the Solomon Island Government: ensure the proper upkeep of records of government revenue flows and payment orders, reconciliation of SIG accounts and dispatch statements to authorized account holders.
To provide effective and efficient banking services to the donor funding agencies and ensure that payments are effected on receipt of payment instructions, records updated and reconciliations performed on timely basis.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th March, 2017