Research Analyst – Other Financial Corporations
Vacancy No.: 04/2017
Department: Economics Research and Statistics (ERSD)
Work unit: Money and Banking
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst – Money & Banking Sector
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Research Analyst – Other Financial Corporations within the Economics Research and Statistics Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Tertiary qualification in Economics, Research, Statistics or related field.
- Work experience in data analysis is essential.
- Responsible for collating, tabulating and analyzing monetary statistics in Other Financial Corporations in support of the work in the Money and Banking Sector.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th December, 2016