Research Analyst – Monetary Policy
Vacancy No.: 01/2020
Department: Economics Research and Statistics (ERSD)
Work unit: Monetary Policy
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst – Monetary Policy
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Research Analyst – Monetary Policy within the Economics Research and Statistics Department (ERSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Tertiary qualification in Economics, Research, Statistics or related field
- Work experience in data analysis is essential
Responsible for the collating and compiling of all data from other ERSD units for the monitoring of monetary aggregates and related monetary policy analysis. The officer will also be responsible for all inflation forecasting
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st January, 2020