Vacancy: Training Coordinator
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands (CBSI) invites applications from suitably qualified Solomon Islands individuals to fill the position of Training Coordinator within the Bank
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Training Coordinator within the Human Resource and Corporate Services Department (HRCSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Essential: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Development or a complementary specialization
Highly Desirable: Masters in Human Resources Development or a complementary specialization
At least three to five years of demonstrated professional experience in coordinating training and development in a large organization
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 6th April, 2018
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.