Analyst, Solomon Islands Financial Intelligence
Vacancy No.: 09/2017
Department: Governor’s Office
Work unit: Solomon Islands Financial Intelligence (SIFIU)
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Director, SIFIU
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Analyst within the Solomon Islands Financial Intelligence (SIFIU) unit.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting and Businesses Economics would be considered.
- Have some experience in financial analysis work.
Ensuring that the financial institutions, cash dealers, designated non-financial businesses and professions and non-profit organizations (reporting entities) comply with their obligations under the relevant sections of the Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act (MLPCA) as amended by submitting full and complete financial information to the SIFIU for assessment.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th June, 2017