“Leading the development of a modern, stable and prosperous Solomon Islands”
Our Primary Objective is to maintain price stability, i.e. to sustain the value of the Solomon Dollar by evading high inflation and deflation. Price stability is essential for sustainable economic growth and it represents one of the key outcomes that monetary policy aims to achieve.
An additional objective of the Central Bank, which shall be subordinated to the primary objective, shall be to foster and to maintain a stable financial system. i.e. ability to deliver critical financial services, even under adverse circumstances, to corporate consumers and domestic households.
- Quality – To produce quality research, policy, analysis, advice and provide quality services
- Integrity– To discharge duties with utmost integrity honesty and earn trust
- Excellence – To deliver excellence through professionalism and innovation
- Accountability – To exercise responsibility in governance and management
- Inclusiveness – To embrace respect and teamwork for achieving greater results