Analyst Financial Inclusion
Vacancy: Analyst Financial Inclusion
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands (CBSI) invites applications from qualified Solomon Islands individuals to fill the position Analyst Financial Inclusion currently vacant within the Bank.
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Analyst Financial Inclusion within the National Financial Inclusion Unit (NFIU), under Governors Office.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
Tertiary qualification: Degree in Commerce, Management or Economics
The following are essential:
- 3 -5 years in analyst role
- More thank 3 years working in financial institutions
- More than 2 two years experience in community advocacy programs
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 6th April, 2018
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.