Assistant Security Officer
Vacancy No.: 07/2017
Department: Human Resource & Corporate Services
Work unit: Security Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Security Officer (SSO)
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Assistant Security Officer within the Human Resource & Corporate Services Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration from any recognized institution.
- Have at least 3 years’ relevant experience in security related work
The position is directly responsible for the protection, safeguarding and security of Banks premises, assets,
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
The Chief Manager
Human Resource & Corporate Service Department
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th May, 2017
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.