Credit Union Analyst
Vacancy No.: 04/2020
Department: Financial System Regulation
Work unit: Credit Union Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Credit Union Analyst within in the Financial System Regulation Department
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, banking and finance, business management or financial economics..
- Three to five years hands-on experience in the field of financial regulation and supervision in a financial organization is essential but not necessary;
- New graduates with GPA 3 and above can be considered.
- Ensure safety and soundness of Credit Unions as licensed under the Credit Union Act 1986;
- Monitor financial and macro-prudential performances of credit unions and keep senior analyst abreast with developments of credit union sector;
- Act as advisor to Senior Analyst.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st Janaury 2020
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.