Analyst (Banking Unit)
Vacancy Notice Re-advertised: Analyst (Banking Unit)
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands (CBSI) invites applications from qualified Solomon Islands individuals to fill the position of Analyst (Banking Unit). The position is re-advertised and all suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Analyst (Banking Unit) within the Financial Markets Supervision Department (FMSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, banking and finance, business Management, or financial economics.
- Three to five years hands-on experience in the field of financial regulation and supervision in a financial organization is essential but not necessary.
- New graduates with GPA of 3 and above can be considered.
- Ensure safety and soundness of Financial Institutions as licensed under the Financial Institutions Act 1998 (as amended).
- Monitor financial and micro-prudential performances of financial institutions and keep senior analyst abreast with developments of allocated financial institutions.
- Act as advisor to Senior Analyst.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 6th April, 2018
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.