Research Analyst – Research Unit
Vacancy No.: 02/2020
Department: Economics Research and Statistics (ERSD)
Work unit: Research Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst – Research Unit
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Research Analyst – Research Unit within the Economics Research and Statistics Department (ERSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Tertiary qualification in Economics, Research, Statistics or any of the STEM disciplines.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in conducting research and data analysis
Undertake research projects related to Monetary Policy, Financial Stability and general economic issues under consideration
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st January, 2020
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.