Research Analyst- Government Finance
Vacancy No.: 05/2017
Department: Economics Research and Statistics Department
Work unit: Government Finance
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst – Government Finance
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Research Analyst- Government Finance within the Economic Research and Statistic Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
Tertiary qualification in Economics, Research, Statistics or related field
- Work experience in data analysis is essential
- The position is directly responsible for collating, tabulating and analyzing monetary statistics in Government Finance in support of the work in the Government Finance Sector.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th March, 2017