Administrative Assistant, ERSD
Vacancy No.: 06/2017
Department: Economics Research and Statistics (ERSD)
Work unit: N/A
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Chief Manager and Manager, ERSD
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Administrative Assistant within the Economics Research and Statistics Department (ERSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, research, statistics
A Diploma in Office Administration strongly preferred. A solid record of academic success would be an advantage.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 07th June, 2017