Debt Officer – External & Domestic Debt Portfolios
Vacancy No.: 04/2017
Department: Currency and Banking Operations
Work unit: Debt Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Supervisor Debt Unit
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Debt officer- External and Domestic Debt Portfolios within the Currency and Banking Operations Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- At lease a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance and Banking. A solid record of academic success would be an advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in a position related to Economics, Finance and Banking.
- The position is directly responsible for accurate recording and administration of the Private External Database.
- To ensure that the loans are recorded accurately into the CS-DRMS and the balances are reconciled against loans statements and reports received from both the creditors and borrowers.
- To ensure also that the debt statistics required by the World Bank and other external users are compiled with accuracy and on time.
- Additional duties also include the operations of the CBSI monetary policy tools which include the Bokolo Bills, Deposit facility and other CBSI instruments issued
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th March, 2017
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.