Administrative Assistant, FMSD
Vacancy No.: 08/2017
Department: Financial Market Supervision Department (FMSD)
Work unit: FMSD
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Chief Manager and Manager, FMSD
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Administrative Assistant within the Financial Market Supervision Department (FMSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A good command of written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal and publication skills; and
- A graduate of secretarial and office administration studies from a recognized institution
- At least one year of work experience is desirable but not necessary.
The position is directly responsible to the Chief Manager & Manager, FMSD. The position provides all administrative assistance to FMSD management and staff.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 07th June 2017