Analyst- (Banking Unit) Financial Market Supervision Department
Vacancy No.: 10-11/2017
Department: Financial Market Supervision Department (FMSD)
Work unit: Banking Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Analyst (Banking Unit) within the Financial Market Supervision Department (FMSD). The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
A minimum of bachelors degree in accounting, banking and finance, business Management, or financial economics.
- Three to five years hands- on experience in the field of financial regulation and supervision in a financial organization is essential but not necessary.
- New graduates with GPA of 3 and above can be considered
- To ensure safety and soundness of Financial Institutions as licensed under the Financial Institutions Act 1998 (as amended)
- Monitor financial and micro-prudential performances of financial institutions and keep senior analyst abreast with developments of allocated financial institutions.
- Act as advisor to Senior Analyst.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer and/or lecturer
The Chief Manager
Human Resource & Corporate Service Department Central Bank of Solomon Islands P O Box 634 Honiara, Solomon Islands
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 10th July 2017
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.