Vacancy No.: 03/2022
Department: Risk Management & Corporate Communications Department
Work unit: Legal Unit
Responsible for: Legal Unit
Reports to: Chief Manager RMCCD/Secretary to Board
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Manager Legal within the Risk Management & Corporate Communications Department. (RMCCD)
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
A Law Degree
A valid practicing Certificate
At least five years’ experience working in a corporate law practice and/or In house legal counsel is an advantage.
- Develop, Draft and Review all Internal Bank Policies, Guidelines and Procedures including conducting trainings and awareness for the staff and management.
- Promoting internal legal compliance and risk management best practice throughout the organization.
- Assist with the review and drafting of Legislation and Regulation relating to central banking operations.
- Represent the Bank in legal proceedings.
- Manage the Legal Unit and its resources.
- Undertake other specific unit management tasks delegated by the department head.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above or contact email@example.com to obtain a copy.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- 2 reference letters; one from current employer, and another from the Bar Association
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: o6th January 2023