Analyst Supervision and Compliance
Vacancy No.: 06/2017
Work unit: SIFIU
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst & Manager AML/CTF IMD
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Analyst Supervision and Compliance within the Policy Development and Coordination, Supervision and Compliance Division (PDCSCD) of the Solomon Island Intelligence Unit (SIFIU)
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Degree in Banking / Finance, Accounting, Business, or related fields;
- A least some work experience preferably in the finance / banking / superannuation or life insurance/securities/general insurance industry;
- A working knowledge of the banking, finance and savings and loans, superannuation or life insurance, securities, general insurance industries and detailed knowledge of at least one of the relevant Acts and prudential standards and a working knowledge of other related legislation, demonstrated management, communication, leadership, experience and skills.
Primary Functional Responsibilities
Key Activities Includes;
- assist in ensuring that the AML/CTF policies and procedures of the Financial Institutions and DNFBPs are applied;
- assist in carrying out enforcement actions on breaches of AML/CTF related issues;
- assist in ensuring that there is appropriate liaison with SIFIU with regard to AML/CTF;
- assist in assessing and making recommendations to the Manager PDCSCD with regard to AML CTF;
- assist in onsite and offsite supervision of all regulated entities capture within the Act in according with the AML/CTF Act and other relevant AML/CTF laws and regulations;
- form alliance with peer regulators to undertake onsite supervision within their respective entities in accordance to their work plan;
- assist in conducting and enforcing compliance on AML/CTF;
- assist in ensuring that breaches of the AML/CTF which have been referred to SIFIU by the CBSI of other regulatory authorities are pursued through to conclusion.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26th August, 2019