Asset Register Officer
Vacancy No.: 03/2016
Department: Finance and Accounts Department
Work unit: Finance and Accounts
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Financial Accountant and Management Accountant
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a person with qualification in Finance and Accounting for the position of Asset Register Officer within the Finance & Accounts Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Minimum Qualification in Accountancy, Finance and Asset Management.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in accounting roles
- The Asset Register Officer is responsible to ensure accounting and reporting of the Banks fixed and movable assets are accurate and complies with the IFRS.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6th May, 2016