Job Vacancy No.4/23: Senior Analyst Payment Systems Operations and Support – Automated Transfer System/Central Securities Depository (ATS/CSD).
Vacancy No.: 04/2023
Department: National Payment Systems Department ( NPSD)
Work unit: N/A
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Chief Manager and Manager, National Payment Systems Department
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Senior Analyst Payment Systems Operations and Support – Automated Transfer System/Central Securities Depository (ATS/CSD) within the National Payments Department (NPSD)
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A degree in business administration, finance, banking, accounts or any other related area.
Minimum of 3 years of banking experience especially in payments, exchanges and settlements, securities, nostro reconciliations etc.
- To ensure ATS-CSD participants comply to rules and regulations for ATS-CSD operation and participation.
- To ensure adherence to procedures relating to the provision of intraday liquidity, handling of priority or emergency situations and managing business continuity, and their testing.
- To establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external contacts including World Bank Group Payments System Development Group, International Financial Corporation and Montran Corporation.
- To ensure that the National Payment System strategy is harmonious with advancements in modern technology and matches market demand for a safe, reliable and secure payments infrastructure.
- To deliver quality customer service to Participants and the general public.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th March, 2023