Job Vacancy No:3/2023: Payment System Administrator
Vacancy No.: 03/2023
Department: Information Communication Technology Department ( ICTD)
Work unit: N/A
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Manager, Information Communication Technology
Level: Level 17 of the CBSI salary scale
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Payment System Administrator currently vacant in the Information Communication Technology Department (ICTD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A degree in Computer Science and Information systems or its equivalent
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance line of product is necessary.
- Experience with implementing SWIFT services (SWIFTNet & FIN/FINPLUS)
- Experience with medium to large scale IT projects.
- Knowledge of basic computing principals, security protocols and methods
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Linux) as a user
- Working knowledge of SaaS applications.
- Understanding of networking protocols, basic firewall rules
- Must have Banking/Financial services experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Payment Systems network support/admin role in a reputed financial services organization
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities
- Must have excellent English language soft skills with strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience in managing LAN and MAN networks.
- Experience in Managing virtual Technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware. Both type 1 and Type 2 Hypervisors.
Experience in managing enterprise IT security systems.
- Payment System services are available and accessible all the time.
- Payments Systems must be recoverable in the event that Production site is damaged or destroyed.
- To ensure Payment’s systems Network remains current, always up and running and available 24-7.
- To ensure controlled access to all Payment Systems Data both from internal and externally thus maintains Data integrity.
- To ensure normal daily Operation of Payment System Services.
- To ensure Standard procedures are followed when, accessing, operating and maintaining Payment System services.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th March, 2023