Human Resource Officer
Vacancy No.: 04/2019
Department: Human Resource & Corporate Services
Work unit: Human Resource
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Manager Human Resource
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Human Resource Officer within the Human Resource & Corporate Services Department (HRCSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a complementary specialization. A solid record of academic success would be an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation, liaison and organizational skills and supervision ability
At least three (3) years of demonstrated professional experience in coordinating Human Resource activities in a large organization.
Provide assistance and support to the Human Resources (HR) Manager in delivering HR support services required by the Bank. This involves assisting the Human Resource Manager in planning, administering, coordinating, controlling and maintaining the Bank’s HR needs and activities that seeks to facilitate the employees’ quality contributions to achieving the corporate objectives.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above and at the CBSI Head office at Mud Alley Avenue)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees
The Secretary (Acting)
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 9th August, 2019
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.