Vacancy No.: 05/2020
Department: Financial System Regulation Department (FSRD)
Work unit: Insurance Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Insurance Analyst within the Financial System Regulation Department (FSRD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
A minimum of bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, accounting, banking and finance or financial economics
- Three to five years’ experience in the field of financial regulation and supervision in a financial organization;
- New graduates with GPA of 3 and above can be considered.
- Ensure safety and soundness of insurers and insurance intermediaries as licensed under the Insurance Act;
- Monitor financial and micro-prudential performances of insurers and insurance intermediaries and keep senior analyst abreast with developments of assigned insurers and insurance intermediaries;
- Act as advisor to Senior Analyst.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st January, 2020
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.