Maintenance Officer – Carpentry
Vacancy No.: 14/2017
Department: Human Resources and Corporate Services Department (HRCSD)
Work unit: Corporate Service Unit
Work type: Full Time
Reports to: Supervisor Properties
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Maintenance Officer– Carpentry within the Human Resource & Corporate Service Department (HRCSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
Certificate in Carpentry & Joinery from SINU/SICHE or other recognized institutions,
Minimum of Four (4) years work experience in the Building and Construction Industry
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above or collect hardcopy at the CBSI Head Office)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Two reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be from a former/ current employer and /or your Academic supervisor.
- Police clearance certificate
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th November, 2017
visit our recruitment page for other vacancies.