Statistical Analyst – Balance of Payments
Vacancy No.: 05/2016
Department: Economics Research and Statistics (ERSD)
Work unit: Balance of Payments
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Analyst – Balance of Payments Sector
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Statistical Analyst – Balance of Payments within the Economics Research & Statistics Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Honors Degree in Economics is strongly preferred. A solid record of academic success would be an advantage.
- Work experience in Statistical surveys and analysis is essential.
- The position holder is directly responsible for collating and tabulating Balance of Payment (BOP) statistics in support of the work in the BOP Sector.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th December, 2017