Assistant Security Officer
Vacancy No.: 02/2022
Department: Human Resources and Corporate Services
Work unit: Security Unit
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior, Security Officer
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Assistant Security Officer within the Human Resources and Corporate Services (HRCSD).
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
• Have the ability to write reports.
• Have good communication ability.
• Physically fit with a clean Police record.
• Must be flexible to work at all times.
• Must be computer literate.
• Have some basic knowledge and skill in security operations.
• Must obtain at least Secondary Education up to form five (5) and
Have worked within a similar set up for at least a period of 5 years or with the RSIP/Correctional services or any other well register
- To perform regular patrol around the CBSI premises on 8 hours
• To report any petty and other serious incidents that happen
during tour of duty to security in charge.
• To perform on the spot checks on all vehicles intending to enter
• To check on every person wishing to get access to the CBSI
building and other areas.
• To carry out regular checks on all properties and any unusual
• To check on all offices in making sure that they are properly
• To compile and submit daily reports to the Senior Security
• To carry out any other duties that the senior security officer may
request from time to time.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
Attention: Vacancy No.2/2022
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th October 2022