Vacancy No.: 06/2016
Department: Economics Research and Statistics (ERSD)
Work unit: Research
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Senior Research Analyst
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Research Analyst within the Economics Research & Statistics Department.
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Honors Degree in Economics is strongly preferred. A solid record of academic success would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ of experience in conducting research and data analysis.
- The Research Analyst will be part of the growing team within the Economics, Research and Statistics Department playing a critical role in providing research, statistical, analytical, forecasting and special research project support as assigned.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th December, 2016