Senior Analyst Supervision and Compliance
Vacancy No.: 06/2019
Work unit: SIFIU
Work type: Full time
Reports to: Manager AML/CTF PDCSCD
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the position of Senior Analyst Supervision and Compliance within the Policy Development and Coordination, Supervision and Compliance Division (PDCSCD) within the Solomon Islands Intelligence Unit (SIFIU)
The potential candidate must have essential minimum experience and qualification below.
- Degree in Banking / Finance, Accounting, Business, or related fields;
- Three plus years’ relevant work experience preferably in the finance / banking / superannuation or life insurance industry;
- A working knowledge of the banking, finance and savings and loans, superannuation or life insurance, securities and general insurance industries and detailed knowledge of at least one of the relevant Acts and prudential standards and a working knowledge of other related legislation, demonstrated management, communication, leadership, experience and skills.
Key Activities includes;
- assist in ensuring that the AML /CTF policies and procedures of the Bank are applied;
- assist in planning and executing and onsite and offsite supervision of all regulated entities capture within the Act in according with the AML/CTF Act and other relevant AML/CTF laws and regulations;
- form alliance with peer regulators to undertake onsite supervision within their respective entities in accordance to their work plan;
- assist in carrying out enforcement actions on breaches of AML/CTF related issues Assist in ensuring that there is appropriate liaison with SIFIU with regard to AML/CTF;
- assist in assessing and making recommendations to the Director SIFIU with regard to AML /CTF issues;
- assist in conducting and enforcing compliance on AML/CTF;
- assist in ensuring that breaches of the AML/CTF which have been referred to SIFIU by CBSI or other regulatory authorities are pursued through to conclusion;
- manage the risk profile database and update to capture the entities risk profile and recommend for appropriate actions to be undertaken;
- contribute to developing policy guidelines, regulations, procedures, that guideline to effectively facilitate the implementation and enforcement of anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism framework in Solomon Islands.
To be considered, all applications submitted must include:
- An Introductory cover letter
- Completed recruitment application form (download available above)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees, one of whom must be a current or recent employer.
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P O Box 634
All applications must be sealed and shall be hand delivered or alternatively posted by mail with the above address or else applications may also be sent by email to: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26th August, 2017